Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sneeze

My children find themselves hilarious when they sneeze. And when I say children, I do mean both of them, Constance and Levi. Ever since I can remember Constance will just grin from ear to ear every time she sneezes. Now that she can say the word "sneeze" it is even cuter.

Yesterday after feeding Levi, he let out a huge sneeze. I looked down at him to say "bless you" and he was grinning from ear to ear and kept smiling!

I never knew sneezing could be so funny!

1 comment:

  1. I have always thought it was hilarious that Constance would look so pleased with herself when she sneezed! I don't remember any of our children doing that--or grandchildren for that matter. The fact that Levi is now doing the same thing is too cute. Perhaps it's from the Wadley side? Either way, it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive