Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update from the month of September

Good news! Constance appeared one morning with a new tooth in. That is why she was waking up in the middle of the night. Since then she has slept through. That new tooth equals seven.

For my lack of new pictures over the past several posts I will give a slight update from this month with the new pictures.

Pictures 1 and 2- Constance tried spaghetti…and hated it.

Picture 3- I quickly realized that my book shelf had all the paperback books on the bottom and all of her books on top. I switched everything around and she has loved getting all the books out. Looking at them and eating them.

Picture 4- Praise Jesus. She loves dancing to music and this is what she is doing in the picture.

Picture 5 and 6- We visited Cumberland City TN to do some fishing. Constance had a great time playing in the lake water and unfortunately, tasting some lake rocks.

Picture 7- I made a great discovery. While eating a bowl of vanilla yogurt Constance came over wanting a bite. I gave her one and at first she wrinkled up her face but then she opened up for another. I gave her spoonful after spoonful and she loved it. I tried it again the next day and had the same result! Her diet now consists of my milk, vanilla yogurt and anything outside that looks yummy (i.e. dirt, rocks, leaves…)

1 comment:

  1. Rocks! Yummy! She is too cute and growing up so fast. Hopefully we'll be seeing ya'll soon. Glad she's sleeping again. I know that takes some stress off. Constance is gaining teeth; Elijah is losing his. Ahh, life. Isn't it groovy? Hug each other for me.

    Love you,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive