Monday, December 7, 2009

All Better

Constance seems to be feeling much better and I think the worst is over!

We have gone to one nap a day which has been interesting for all of us. Constance wakes up between 7 and 7:45 in the morning and then stays up till 12:30p.m. or later. I no longer try to “force” a nap on her but wait till she is very tired. That has gone very well for the both of us. Her change in schedule also means that I am down to nursing her three times a day instead of four. She will wake up and I nurse her, then I feed her mid-afternoon and then again at bed time.

Her vocabulary consists of the words, “Dada, Mama, Cat, and Hi.” She can also say a hundred other words but we have not been able to interpret them yet.

Constance’s hair has been on a growth spurt as well. I have a very fuzzy headed child now and look forward to it being long enough to put in pig tails one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive