Monday, June 29, 2009

What is going on?

I am not sure when the last time Constance slept through the night was. I do not know what is going on with her. I do not think she is waking up hungry because I typically do not have to feed her in the middle of the night. Maybe you can solve the mystery behind what is going on with our daughter?

She wakes up crying. Not just once but on and off the whole night. What is odd is that she never fully wakes up. Her eyes, for the most part, stay closed. If we just leave her be, her crying continues and gets worse. We can get her to go back to sleep by rubbing her belly. That seems to help until she wakes up crying again. Keith and I do not think it is gas and we are pretty sure it is not teething (but of course we could be wrong on either of those). Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry things have been so rough with her sleeping patterns! Will be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she's too hot or too cold? You say you can rub her belly and she falls back to sleep? Perhaps it is gas. Have you invested in gas drops? I forget the name of them, but they helped Elijah. At any rate, I hope your sleepless nights get better.
    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive