Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I love vacations

We had a great vacation! We left town Friday evening, ate at CiCi's Pizza and drove to camp. When we got to the cottage later on that evening we were greeted with a fresh and clean cabin, a beautiful sunset and fish that were just waiting to be caught. Constance did wonderfully and over three days she mastered rolling….everywhere! One minute she would be on our rolled out blanket, we would turn out back for a minute or so and she would be under the coffee table, or by the door or trying to roll into the couch…. Another neat thing is she is trying to get the concept of crawling. She will push herself up as far as she can go and then try to get her knees to come forward. I do not think that by tomorrow she will be crawling but her brain is kicking into the fact that she has the power to move.

All day Saturday and Sunday was spent basking in the sun, fishing, reading, napping and enjoying time with each other.

Monday morning we woke up to a small surprise. Constance was sound asleep on her belly! What is unusual about this is that I did not lay her down to sleep on her belly. At some point during the night she rolled herself over.

Her one tooth has not developed any more, however, she has another one coming in right beside it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mommy of Constance. Glad to hear that you, Keith, and Miss COnstance had a good time on your vacation. Did Miss Constance catch any fish? I am sure she has her own pole by now.... Once she learns to crawl it will all be over..it's off to the races. Of course she is smart, she takes after her Nanny and Grandpa.. Thanks for the update. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The greatest part about the trip besides not having work, being with my favorite people in the whole wide world, and did I mention not having any work?, was that we got to take naps every day! Wow! One day I took two naps! I am so glad that we went. Our little family needed a break. I am super stoked about our garden being cleaned out and ready to grow some more too. I can't believe what an awesome woman I married at times.

    Keith

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive