Saturday, April 25, 2009

Play Time

Our daughter is so much fun. The other day after I got done feeding Constance and burping her I had her sit in her Bumbo chair. (http://www.bumbobabyseat.com/) I ran and got a book off of her book shelf and when I showed it to her she became very excited (when she gets very happy she does this accelerated breathing thing). So we looked through the book and she seemed fascinated with every page. She of course had to hold it and taste test it. Since she was so happy about the one book I went and got another….and was rewarded with the same reaction. I did this two more times and we repeated the routine. Excited breathing, holding and taste testing. It was awesome.

We have continued the rice cereal after holding off for one day. She still hates it and looks at us like we lost our minds for giving it to her.

It is hard to believe that she is 17 weeks old! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive